ORD Report goes blank on adding a calculated column
Online Report Designer
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a caculated column with a calculation on 2 columns.
- Ex: Subtract 2 dates
- As soon as the calculated column is created, the report goes blank
- The cause of this issue could be the invalid data in any of the column.
- If even a single row in a column consist of null value then the calculation will be between a valid and invalid data.
- Ex: If any of the date column has null values then calculated column will try to perform calculation on a valid date and null which is incorrect.
- Even if you filter out the null values, still the report will go blank as the calculation is happeing on database column(with all values) and not the filter column.
Create a new calculated column and fill the null values with any static date using If else operator.
Online Report Designer Calculated column Blank report , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem