When creating a new model from a BW Live Data Connection, no queries are displayed. In some scenarios, only the InfoProvider objects can be seen in the format “!!InfoProviderName” in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.18.4
- SAP BusinessWarehouse 7.5 SP11
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Navigate to Menu - Create - Model
- Click 'Get data from a datasource' - 'Live Data Connection'
- Select your System Type and Connection
- Under Data Source observe that no queries are displayed
Please apply the following SAP Note to your BW system;
2600516 - BICS InA: Faster search for non-transient DefaultQueries
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem