While trying to uncheck the Flag Negative Stock Allowed in Logistics Area DEF (DEF refers to Logistics Area id), Error message appears.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Supply Chain Design Master Data work center.
- Navigate to the Locations View.
- Select the Site ABC (ABC refers to Site id) and choose the option Edit Layout.
- In the Site Layout screen, choose the logistics area DEF.
- Uncheck the flag Negative Stock Allowed.
Error message appears "Cannot disallow negative stock; negative stock exists".
As there is negative stock tagged to Logistics Area DEF, System is not allowing us to uncheck the Flag "Negative Stock Allowed" in Logistics Area DEF.
In order to resolve the issue. Perform Adjustment Confirmation for the material where negative sign is shown.
- Navigate to Physical Inventory Work Center.
- In Common tasks, Navigate to New Inventory Adjustment.
- Fill all the relevant entries in 1 Select Scope screen.
- In screen 2 Edit Inventory screen, Maintain Logistics Area, Product which has negative sign, Check Zero quantity.
- Select Next and Finish.
Cannot disallow negative stock; negative stock exists, System is not allowing us to uncheck the Flag "Negative Stock Allowed". , KBA , uncheck the flag negative stock allowed , cannot disallow negative stock , negative stock exists , AP-LAS-LOA , Logistics Area , Problem