- What are the prerequisites to accessing Advanced Analytics from the Recruiting landing page?
- How to enable Advanced Analytics in the Recruiting landing page?
- Why are there differences between the old interface (standalone URL) and the Advanced Analytics Recruiting interface?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- Recruiting Marketing Advanced Analytics
With b1811, a new interface is available whereby Advanced Analytics can be accessed from within RCM without the need for a separate URL.
- Company Settings
- Enable Social Sourcing must be turned on
- Recruiting Marketing must be turned on
- Enable Job Marketing must be enabled
- Recruiter SSO must be configured
If any of the prerequisites are not met, please contact your implementation partner or SAP Professional Services.
Access is permission based so users must be granted the relevant permissions
Advanced Analytics Access
Follow the steps below to grant access to Advanced Analytics:
- Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles
- Select a Role > Permissions
- Click on Recruiting Permissions
- Select Job Marketing
- Select Recruiter RMK SSO Permission
- Select Recruiting Marketing Advanced Analytics Permissions
- If applicable, you can grant access to drill to details with the option Access Advanced Analytics with Details.
- Advanced Analytics link will be available in the Recruiting screen
NOTE : Granting the relevant permissions is not enough to provide access to the Advanced Analytics data. Advanced Analytics must be implemented for the data to be populated.
The implementation of Advanced Analytics requires the engagement of SAP Professional Services or an implementation partner. For more details, please refer to the RMK implementation guide.
Why are there differences between the old interface (standalone URL) and the Advanced Analytics Recruiting interface?
The move to the new interface allowed Product Management to clean up the interface and remove some reports that were deprecated which is why some of the options do not appear in the new interface.
The aim was to simplify and consolidate the UI so the new interface is not meant to be a screen for screen equivalent of the old interface.
The "business value" was preserved though so users should make sure they familiarize themselves with the new interface before contacting Support to log a missing functionality.
Also note that new reports and functionalities are planned to be added to the new interface such as Details query tool, Applicant conversion, Most efficient sources and Sourcing funnel.
Important note on the Deprecation of the legacy Advanced Analytics UI (WebFocus) end of 2019
With the advent of the new simplified user interface for Recruiting Marketing Advanced Analytics, the legacy Webfocus user interface will be sunset at the end of the year. Customers still using the legacy interface are recommended to grant themselves access to the new tool via Role Based Permissions to familiarize themselves with it before that date.
Advanced Analytics, Recruiting Management, Recruiting landing page, Recruiting Marketing, RBP Permissions, Grant Access to Users , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-AAN , RMK Advanced Analytics , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To