- What are the prerequisites to accessing Advanced Analytics from the Recruiting landing page?
- How to enable Advanced Analytics in the Recruiting landing page?
- Why are there differences between the old interface (standalone URL) and the Advanced Analytics Recruiting interface?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Since b1811, a new interface has been available whereby Advanced Analytics can be accessed from within RCM without the need for a separate URL.
Important note on the Deprecation of the legacy Advanced Analytics UI (WebFocus) Q4 2019
With the new simplified user interface for Recruiting Marketing Advanced Analytics available, the legacy WebFocus interface has been sunset with release b1911 (December 7th) and is no longer accessible. Customers must grant themselves access to the new tool via Role Based Permissions as described below.
Note: Users who have been granted RBP permissions will be able to see the AA tab but will not see the data until the permissions have been replicated on the RMK side. These are updated via the Recruiter Synch which only runs once a day
- Enable Social Sourcing must be turned on
- Recruiting Marketing must be turned on
- Enable Job Marketing must be enabled
- Recruiter SSO must be configured
- The RMK URLs must be correctly configured
IMPORTANT: If any of the prerequisites are not met, contact your Implementation Partner or SAP Professional Services for new implementations. For customers who already had Advanced Analytics implemented with the legacy interface, support can enable Job Marketing Only
Access is permission based so users must be granted the relevant permissions
Advanced Analytics Access
Follow the steps below to grant access to Advanced Analytics:
- Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles
- Select a Role > Permissions
- Click on Recruiting Permissions
- Select Job Marketing
- Select Recruiter RMK SSO Permission
- Select Recruiting Marketing Advanced Analytics Permissions
- If applicable, you can grant access to drill to details with the option Access Advanced Analytics with Details
- Advanced Analytics link will be available in the Recruiting screen
Note: Granting the relevant permissions is not enough to provide access to the Advanced Analytics data. Advanced Analytics must be implemented for the data to be populated. The implementation of Advanced Analytics requires the engagement of SAP Professional Services or an Implementation Partner
Why are there differences between the old interface (standalone URL) and the Advanced Analytics Recruiting interface?
- The move to the new interface allowed Product Management to clean up the interface and remove deprecated reports. This is why some of the options do not appear in the new interface
- The aim was to simplify and consolidate the UI. The new interface is not meant to be a screen for screen equivalent of the old interface
- The "business value" was preserved. Users should make sure they familiarize themselves with the new interface before contacting Product Support to log a missing functionality
Note: New reports and functionalities are planned to be added to the new interface such as Details Query Tool, Applicant Conversion, Most Efficient Sources, and Sourcing Funnel
KB article 2872159 - No Data in Advanced Analytics Under Recruiting Tab
Advanced Analytics, Recruiting Management, Recruiting landing page, Recruiting Marketing, RBP Permissions, Grant Access to Users , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-AAN , RMK Advanced Analytics , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To