How to enable Advanced Analytics in the Recruiting landing page?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Recruiting Marketing Advanced Analytics
With b1811, a new interface is available whereby Advanced Analytics can be accessed from within RCM without the need for a separate URL.
- Provisioning > Company Settings
- Enable Social Sourcing must be turned on
- Recruiting Marketing must be turned on
- Enable Job Marketing must be enabled
- Recruiter SSO must be configured
In case any of the prerequisites are not met, please contact your implementation partner or SAP Professional Services.
RBP for Advanced Analytics
Please follow the steps below to grant access to the tab:
- Go to Admin Centre --> Manage permission roles
2. Select the appropriate role--> Permissions --> Recruiting Permissions --> Select Recruiting Marketing Advanced Analytics Permissions
3. Once this permission is enabled --> then the advance analytics tab should be shown in the recruiting landing page.
Important notes :
Granting the relevant permissions is not enough to provide access to the Advanced Analytics data. Advanced Analytics must be implemented for data to be populated.
The implementation of Advanced Analytics requires either Professional Services or Implementation Partner engagement.
Please refer to The RMK implementation guide.
Advanced Analytics, RMK, RBP Permissions, Grant Access to Users , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-AAN , RMK Advanced Analytics , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To