When the Display options are updated (added or removed) within the Talent Pools, changes are not getting displayed on the talent pool search results page. Only three columns are displayed: Candidate, Contact Info and resume.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite Recruiting b1808
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite Recruiting b1811
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Recruitiment Module.
- Click on the candiadates.
- Click on the Talent pools.
- Select on the available talent pool.
- Click on the Display options.
- Check or uncheck the options available and update screen
- Search results will be the same and making the above changes (step 7) does not have any impact on the search and Only three columns are displayed: Candidate, Contact Info and resume.
This is known system limitation and fix will be deployed in B1902
Sucess Factors, SF, Recuiting, Talent Pools, Display Options Talent , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem