You create an Inter Company Journal Entry Voucher.
Before posting the document you attach a file.
After posting the Delete button is available for the already existing attachment.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
In the General Ledger go to the Journal Entries - Intercompany Journal Entry Vouchers view.
- Create a Journal Entry voucher to post amounts from Company ABC to Company XYZ (ABC and XYZ represent the company IDs).
- After entering all posting lines navigate to the Attachment tab and attach a file via Add - File.
- Press Post.
- Open the Journal Entry Voucher again and navigate back to the Attachments tab.
- Select the line with the attachment and press Delete.
- Then press Save.
The Scoping Element Audit Proof Archiving is not included in your solution profile.
If you need to ensure that attachments to Inter Company Journal Entry vouchers shall never be Deleted the Audit Proof Archiving needs to be scoped:
In the Business Configuration workcenter enter the Project Scope.
- Press Next until you reach tab 4-Questions.
- Open the Compliance scoping element.
- Open the Corporate Governance element.
- Select the Audit element.
- Now, under Business Option select the question 'Do you want to enable audit proof archiving?
After this you will not be able anymore to delete attachments from Inter Company Journal Entry Vouchers.
Inter Company Journal Entry Voucher, Delete Attachment , KBA , AP-ACC-GL , General Ledger Account , Problem