After an Employee Import the newly added users cannot be searched by some fields in Candidate Search, and the instance does not have DPCS enabled.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Import users via Employee Import (Example: User 01 - 03) in an Instance WITHOUT DPCS Enabled
- Can find Employee Profile
- Can find Candidate profiles Using sm-mapped fields
- Cannot find candidates using sm-mapped background elements
- Standard fields that are sm-mapped will work for search, even without activating the internal candidate profile
- Custom fileds that are sm-mapped, currently are not working for search without activating the internal candidate profile [Fix is scheduled for 1811 RCM-51568]
- Backgorund elements that are sm-mapped will not be searchable as a standard: review KBA 2233525 under Issue 2 for workarounds
employee import , dpcs , candidate search , seach , internal candidate , candidate , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , How To