The user is receiving e-mail notifications in different idiom than login language.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in English Language
- Go to the Customer work center.
- Go to the Accounts work view.
- Open the Account 123 (123 defines the Account ID).
- Go to the Activities facet.
- Create a new task.
- An e-mail notification is received by the user in another language.
E-mails sent by the system will check for the recipient's language maintained in Business Users and the e-mail will be delivered to the user in that language.
In order to maintain the language for the user, you may follow the steps:
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Users work view.
- Select the Business Users subview.
- Search for the user ABC (ABC defines the user ID).
- Click Edit and select Attributes option.
- Under Regional Settings maintain the Language.
The e-mail notifications sent will be received in that idiom.
E-mail, Notification, Language, , KBA , SRD-CC-BTM , Business Task Management , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To