You created (custom) Z-categories in the Business Configuration work centre for Activities. However, you cannot find them in the Category field dropdown menu in, for example, Appointments in the UI.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: you created a Z-category ZC (ZC represents your Z-category) for the BO Activities and the Category field is visible. As example, we are looking at Appointments.
Go to the Activities work centre.
- Go to the Appointments view.
- Click New.
Result: In the dropdown menu for the Categories field the new Z-category ZC is not available.
For the custom category to be available in the UI, you need to assign it to the relevant BO.
Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the relevant project and click the Open Activity List button.
- Select either the All or the Fine-Tune tab.
- Open the Activities Fine-Tune activity.
- Select Assignment of Categories.
- For Appointments, click Add Row.
- In the newly appearing row (the new row will appear at the bottom of your list) select the relevant Z-category from the list.
- Save your entries and refresh the Activities view.
Z-Categories, category, custom category, Business Configuration, BC, dropdown, categories, Z , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To