You are not able to add the Clear All button to the Ticket Category table.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ABC (ABC represents the subject of the Ticket).
- In the Overview facet, check the Category table, the field Clear All is not available there and you cannot add it.
The field actually can be added but is hidden by default. You can add it via Adaptation button.
Fixed with 1902 release, for now please use the following workaround.
Open Layout in HTML5 for RUI client.
- Click on Adapt to enter in the Adaptation Mode.
- Click on Edit Master Layout.
- Select the Category table.
- Click on the "+" icon.
- Add the Clear All button.
Clear All; Category; Tickets; Missing; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To