You have created a transport request for the business roles transport, and the activation failed in the target tenant.
SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Login to frontend UI of the target tenant.
- Navigate to Administrator work center.
- Select Transport Management View.
- Select the Transport Request ID.
- You can see the status as failed.
- Open the ID, and navigate to the transport logs.
- Here you can see all the error messages.
The activation is failed due to the inconsistencies in the work center view assignments in the business role.
Login to the source tenant UI.
- Navigate to Business Roles sub view.
- Open the Business Role mentioned in the error message from the target tenant.
- Go to Work Center and View assignments.
- You can see the warning messages.
- Make the corrections accordingly.
- Create a new transport request and the activation should be successful.
Activation failed UTM transport management activation error transport request error , KBA , transport request failed in target , utm issues , unified transport management issues , LOD-LE-UTM , Unified Transport Management , Problem