You created a Sales Order with Invoice Schedule for future date, but you would like to manually trigger the invoice schedule.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Sales Orders work center.
- Go to Sales Orders view.
- Edit the Sales Order XYZ. (XYZ represents the Sales Order ID)
- Click on View all and navigate to Pricing and Invoicing tab -> Invoice Schedule sub tab.
- You have maintained an invoice schedule.
To release the Invoice Schedule manually, kindly follow the below steps.
Go to Customer Invoicing work center -> Invoice Requests view.
- Edit the relevant Sales Order Invoice Request for the Sales Order XYZ.
- Click on You Can Also -> Create Scheduled Invoice Requests.
- Save and Close the Sales Order Invoice Request.
- Go to Customer Invoicing work center -> Invoice Requests view.
- Search with Sales Order ID XYZ.
- You will be able to see the Invoice Request with status To Be Invoiced.
Change invoice schedule; Invoice Request not generating; Unable to invoice; , KBA , unable to invoice sales order , invoice request missing , no documents under invoice request , AP-CI-CI , Customer Invoice , Problem