Is there a standard report within LMS which will list all current users within an Assignment Profile
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
No. At present there is no standard report which lists the users within an Assignment Profile. However, there are two options available.
Option 1. Download via User search:
1. Navigate to Users and ensure that the Assignment Profiles search criteria is select
2. Selecting the filter, search for the Assignment Profile ID you want to know the users who are associated to it. Add it to the Filter. Then Submit Filter.
3. When back in the Users screen, select the Search option. This will now return all those users who are associated to the Assignment Profile
4. Select 'Download Search Results' to export the users to a CSV file
Option 2. You will need to create a custom report to generate this data.
The report could be based on the following tables:
- PA_ASSGN_PRFL >> This table stores assignment profile details.
- PA_STUD_ASSGN_PRFL >> This table has information about Assignment profiles and the students included in it.
Additionally there is an enhancement request open with SAP Influence which requests a standard report to be created and made available for this infoemtion. Please consider voting for the option.
Assignment Profile, users, standard report, Download Search Results, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS-ASP , LMS AP , How To