When importing data using the Import Data Tool, it fails and gives the error:
The record could not be added because the system failed to import it. Please import again the records that failed.
SAP Successfactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to System Admin >> Tools >> Import Data
2. Upload a template to import data into LMS
3. Import fails with the error message (see Symptom)
The data in the template is corrupted.
1. Try to re-download a template (depending on the type of data you're importing)
2. When you copy/paste your data into the template, make sure that there is no "text formatting" / make sure the format you're using is the required one. You can check the required format by hovering your mouse over the column name in the template.
3. You can also try to input data into the template by simply typing the data (if it's not a huge amount of data). This way, we are sure that the text is not formatted in any "special" way.
LMS, Learning, Management, System, Import, Tool, Import Tool, Import Data, Data, Template, The record could not be added because the system failed to import it, Error, Fail, cannot import, fail import, import failed , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , Problem