The following error occurs when you try to update values in a planning enabled model in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- An error occurred while executing the query. No changes were made and the previous state is now restored.
- The updated cell cannot be changed as it is not input enabled : The target version 0 is not a plan version.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.17
The formula link function is used in the underlying model.
This issue is resolved in version 2018.19.
However, this is on a best endeavour basis and not a guarantee of delivery in this release.
The targeted release may change without prior notification.
If you attempt to edit a public version, the error may occur and the data entry will fail with the reported error message, you can safely ignore the error.
Any subsequent data entries will work. This workaround has to be applied per public version, i.e. once for every public version Actual, Plan etc.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, This mensage can not insert data into this cells because its an Actual Version “0”, but we are using a Planning Version (Budget 2019), input the data second time system process inserting publishing data. cell, table, grid , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem