When trying to purge employees an error is thrown: UserObjectType could not initialize proxy - no Session
- BizX Enviroment
- Employee Central 2.0 - Dependents management
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to instance
- Data Retention Management
- Create new purge request
- Purge inactive user
- Set approver and launch
- Approve purge
- Check for the failed attempts
- Error: UserObjectType could not initialize proxy - no Session
This issue is happening only for those users who have dependents.
Decouple these users with dependents by delimit then you will be able to purge these users via DRM.
What do I do if the user does not have any dependents and I still get the same error message?
Post 1808: Please also note that if you continue to get this error when using the "Purge Inactive User" functionality after 1808 release, and the user has no Dependents, please instead use the "DRTM Master Data Purge" instead. Currently this can be leveraged 1 user at a time. You can follow these steps below -:
- Go to Admin Center > Data Retention Management > Create New Purge Request
- Select the "DRTM Master Data Purge"
- Select one user (Type their name - only Inactive users will be listed)
- Tick the box "Ignore data retention time cconfiguration for this purge request"
- Add approver
- Schedule or Launch Immediately
See KBA 2274679 - How to Delete/Delimit Dependents Data via Import - Employee Central
UserObjectType could not initialize proxy - no Session, purge, users, drtm, Dependents, DELIMIT, operation, import, personRelationshipInfo, failed, error, plt, ec , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-DRM , Data Retention Management , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem