- Customer would like to remove the 'Correct Data' button from Signature Step panels.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Onboarding.
- Begin Onboarding process and continue to Signature Step.
- The 'Correct Data' button can be viewed.
'Correct Data' appears in Signature Step panels due to an account option in Super Admin being set to 'False'.
- Access Super Admin.
- Navigate to Account Options.
- Search for SignPage.HideCorrectData
- Set to 'True'.
- This will disable the Correct Data button (Please Note: This will only work for the Signature Step).
Implementation Guide: How to Add an Account Option
Correct Data, Signature Step, Account Option, Super Admin , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , How To