- Due Date on activity takes WOTCStartDate not TransferDate
- Activity is overdue
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Crossboarding with Hiring Manager Activities is configured
- Crossboarding initiated from EC
- Event created in intelligent services under job transfer
- Activity created for manager and due date is WOTCStartDate not candidate transfer date
- This is expected bahaviour for Crossboarding the WOTCStartDate is the date used to configure and calculate dates within BizX and eleswhere.
- The transfer date is what is recorded as the WOTCStartDate for Crossboarding and there is no way to change or modify this.
Crossboarding, New Hire Activities, Due Date, WOTCStartDate, Over Due, , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-NHA , New Hire Activity , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions