When you are creating a workflow rule for the Sales Data business object, the Incoterms Location field is not available for the rule type Field Update.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Workflow Rules view.
- Select the New button.
- Choose the business object Sales Data.
- Go to the Define Actions tab.
- Select the Rule Type Field Update.
- Select the Add button.
- Here the Incoterms Location field is not available for selection.
This is currently the expected system behaviour.
Our development team have confirmed that this requirement cannot be done in the standard.
However you can try to achieve this via extensibility : PDI -> SAP Cloud Application Studio.
KBA , workflow rules , incoterms location , sales data , field update , define actions , SRD-CC-BTM , Business Task Management , Problem