You are trying to submit a sales order for approval, however, the action is grayed out/disabled.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders work view.
- Open the Sales Order ABC (ABC defines the Sales Order ID).
- Click on Action button.
- Submit for Approval option is grayed out.
- The Approval Process conditions are not met.
- There are no products maintained on the Sales Order ABC.
The user did not perform simulate action.
For the first case, the user should ensure that the conditions defined on approval process have been met in order to trigger the submit for approval action. The next steps should be verify the Maintenance Mode configured at Sales Order activity on Business Configuration:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects work view.
- Click on Open Activity List.
- Search the activity Sales Orders.
- Open Maintain Document Types.
- Verify the Maintenance Mode configuration.
The sales order must have a product in order to be consistent, the reason is that the approval process is the final step before reaching the customer.
Approval, Sales Orders, Grayed Out, Submit for Approval. , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , Problem