You would like to create Evaluated Receipt Settlement (ERS) invoices however you do not find the option New ERS Invoice under Supplier Invoicing work center.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center
- You cannot see Evaluated Receipt Settlement Runs view
You need to activate Automatic settlements check box in the scoping section under Business Configuration work center. The Automatic Settlements business topic allows your accountant to set up evaluated receipt settlements (ERS) and recurring invoices. Automatic settlements enable you to automatically create invoices in your solution on behalf of your suppliers. Using ERS enables automatic creation of invoices based on existing purchase orders and goods and services receipts. Recurring invoices enables automatic creation of invoices based on an agreed payment plan, for example monthly rental payments.
You can follow the below steps to configure ERS Invoice functionality.
Go to the Business Configuration work center
- Go to Implementation Projects view and select Edit Project Scope
- Navigate to Step 3 Scoping and select the scoping element Purchasing
- Select the sub element Supplier Invoicing
- Select the check box for Automatic Settlements scoping element and select Next
- In Step 4 select the scoping element Purchasing
- Select the sub element Supplier Invoicing and Automatic Settlements scoping element
- Select the question - Do you create invoices automatically on behalf of your supplier by using evaluated receipt settlements? Yes
- Select Next and Finish the scoping
Once the scoping is finished, log off from the system and re-login again. Now the Evaluated Receipt Settlement Runs view will be available under Supplier Invoicing work center provided user is assigned to work center view Evaluated Receipt Settlements.
ERS Invoice functionality; Cannot create ERS invoice; Evaluated Receipt Settlement not available , KBA , ers invoice functionality , cannot create ers invoice , evaluated receipt settlement not availab , AP-SIP-ERS , Evaluated Receipt Settlement , Problem