Non-working days and holidays defined in the work schedule and holiday calendar assigned to employees are not marked in calendars of Time Off Employee Self-Service (ESS) page
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login as an employee and navigate to People Profile > Time Section.
2. Click on Go to Time Off link to request for leave.
Holidays and non-working days defined in the holiday calendar and work schedule are not marked in the calendars
Behavior only occurs when Time Off for Leave of Absence Only feature is active, which means that both Time Off and Time Off for Leave of Absence Only switch are enabled in the system. As Leave of Absence Only feature does not consider or respect the holiday calendar and work schedule, holidays and non-working days will not be marked on the calendars of Time Off ESS page.
Switch off the Time Off for Leave of Absence Only.
1. Navigate to Admin Center > Tool Search > Manage Employee Central Settings.
2. Under Time and Attendance Management, switch off Time Off for Leave of Absence Only > Save.
Calendars of Time Off ESS page should now display the non-working days and holidays.
Time Off, Holiday, Non-Working Day, Holiday Calendar, Work Schedule, Time Off for Leave of Absence Only, Time Off ESS , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , Problem