This article explains how to insert Alt text on Images via Career Site Builder
SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing - Career Site Builder version
1. Click on Pages
2. Select the desired page
3. Select the desired Locale
4. Select the desired brand
5. Select the page
6. Click on Add Component
7. Select a component that uses image, for example Large Image
8. Click on the component
9. Click on Select Image
10. Click on Edit Alt text on the desired image
11. Select the Locale
12. Insert the Alt Text
13. Click on Save
After performing the above steps you can add the image to the component.
- When you Edit the Alt Text from a image that is already published, it is necessary to remove the image from the component, Save, then insert the image to the component and save. Otherwise you will not be able to see the Alt Text on the RMK site.
- If the image title is empty on CSB, the Alt text will not display.
2600159 - How to Grant Users Access on Career Site builder from Admin Center
Alt text on Images Career Site Builder CSB RMK , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To