After upgrading to version 2018.17, clicking Text component with Jump Point configured cannot jump to target in SAP Digital Boardroom
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.17.1
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.17.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Create (or open) a story.
- Insert one Text component into the first page and then Save.
- Create a Digital Boardroom and then choose Dashboard type.
- Import the story in step 2.
- Drag and drop the pages into the default topic.
- Click Navigation tool icon and then select the first page having Text component.
- Select the Text component to add as Navigation Jump Point and then choose another page as Jump Target.
- Click Start Presentation.
- Click the Text component in the first page.
=> Nothing happens and it doesn't jump to the target.
=> On previous version, it could jump to the target successfully.
This is a regression issue.
This issue is resolved in wave 22, version 2018.22
Workaround: instead of clicking the Text component directly, right click it using mouse and then choose Jump to... > (target page).
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Navigation, Jump, target, point, text, DBR, DiBo , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , Bug Filed