- How to create a report to list Internal and External Candidates?
- Can we show up only Internal Applicants/Candidates in a report?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP Internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions
To list both internal and external candidates in a report, in Recruiting V2 under Adhoc reports, add the "Is Internal" column from the Application Table.
- In Reporting tab, create a new report or open an existing one.
- In Application section, selet the "Is Internal" information column.
- Run the report again and check which candidate are external or internal.
In case you would like to only show the internal candidates, you can filter out the report by doing the following:
- After creating the report as described above, go to Filters tab
- Click on 'Refine Criteria'
- Go to Application table, and select the 'Is internal' field
- In 'By My Selection', select the 'By My Selection button, and select 'Yes'
- Click Done, then Done again
- Generate the report, and you will see that the 'Is internal' field is all 'Yes', which means that these candidates are internal.
Is Internal, Internal and External candidates, Candidate type, report internal, internal applicant, internal application, filter by internal , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To