If requester is terminated, then his/her name is not shown in Administer Time page.
Successfactors - Employee Central Time off
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Administer Time page of an employee
- In the Time Records tab, there is a column named 'Requester' with names of the employees who requested the leave(on behalf of the employee). Say the requester name is XYZ.
- Suppose the employee XYZ is terminated, then the Requester value shows empty. Only on clicking on the leave record you can view the name of the requester.
- This is a defect in 1808 code.
- The issue has been fixed in the 1811 release.
- If you want to see the requester name, you just need to click on the leave record, which pops another window where the requester name will be visible.
Requester Administer Time Workbench UI , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions