If the requester is terminated, then his/her name is not shown in Administer Time page.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Administer Time page of an employee
- In the Time Records tab, there is a column named 'Requester' with names of the employees who requested the leave (on behalf of the employee). For example, the requester name is XYZ.
- Suppose employee XYZ is terminated. The requester column would now be empty. The requester can only be seen by clicking on the leave record.
This is currently the expected system behavior.
An enhancement to change this behavior is tentatively scheduled for the 1911 release. In the meantime, you may open the leave record to see to see the requester's name.
Requester Administer Time Workbench UI TIM-8142 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , Problem