You are looking forward to delete or edit the Custom Report XYZ created in your system. However, after selecting the Report, you notice that the buttons Edit > Report Wizard and Delete are greyed out, so you're not able to perform any of the actions described.
SAP Cloud for Customer
These Greyed out buttons are related to the Access Rights applied to your Report via the 'Set Access' tool available in the Design Reports Work Center View. Following the steps below, you may check these Access Rights:
Access your system.
- Go to Business Analytics work center.
- Go to Design Reports view.
- Search for the XYZ Report.
- Select it and click on the button Set Access.
- Notice the Business Roles which are assigned to the Report.
Currently, when a Business Role is assigned in this tab, the Report will be restricted to it, meaning that only users that are also assigned to that Business Role will be able to edit or delete the Report in the system.
In order to edit or delete this specific Report in your system, you may proceed following one of the two approaches below:
You may log into your system with a user that is assigned to the Report Business Role, so you can search for the Report and edit or delete it.
- You may log into your system with a user that is assigned to the Report Business Role, after that, you may remove the specific Business Role from the Set Access, so all users will be able to edit or delete the Report again in your system, as no Business Role is assigned to it anymore.
Report; Analytics; Business Analytics; Design Report; Edit; Delete; Business Role; Reports; Set Access; , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To