- The following error message appears, when trying to open a Digital Boardroom imported from another tenant:
The file you have selected does not exist, or you do not have permission to view it.
- During the export and import of the .tgz file there was no error.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.17.2 +
- SAP Digital Boardroom
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to Tenant A.
- Export a Digital Boardroom with all the dependent objects.
- The Digital Boardroom must contain a private Story page.
- The Story or Stories, which are consumed by the Boardroom is not exported.
- If the Story or Stories, which are consumed by the Boardroom is not in the public folder it can't be exported at all, as it is not listed at the dependencies, when exporting the Boardroom.
- The development team is working on a feature which enables the export/import from private folder.
- This is feature is planned to be released in H1 2019.
- Save the Story in the public folder.
- Re-create the boardroom.
- Export the Boardroom along with the dependent Stories
- Import the .tgz file.
- The Boardroom can be opened.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, export, import, tgz, Story, Stories, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem