How to share custom Dashboards?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Dashboards and YouCalc
For custom dashboards you just need to share the dashboard with the desired users (or roles). If you need to share the Dashboard with a role, but not for all users inside it, you can exclude the user and share the dashboard with all the other users in that role.
To share custom Dashboards, follow the steps below:
- Go to Home>Admin Center>Search for "Manage Dashboards";
- Click on "Manage Tile-Based Dashboards";
- Under the "Action" column, you will find the button to share the Dashboard:
- Choose the user or the role that you want to share the custom Dashboard and then click in "Share" button.
Please note: The users must have access to the tiles which were used to build the custom Dashboard.
How to share custom dashboards, dashboards, tiles, share, custom , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , Dashboard and YouCalc , How To