How to share standard Dashboards with user's role?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Dashboards and YouCalc
After downloading the Standard Dashboard from the SuccessStore, you need to assign the permission in RBP. When you add the dashboard's permission to the users' role, all users assigned to that role will have the permission to see the Dashboard.
To share a standard Dashboard, follow the steps below:
- Go to Home>Admin Center>Set User Permissions>Manage Permission Roles;
- Select the user's role that you want to grant the permission;
- Click on "Permission..." button;
- Under "User Permissions", select "Reports Permission";
- If you want to grant the permission for all Dashboards, click on the "All" button under "Analytics Tiles and Dashboards":
- If you want to grant permissions to one or more Dashboards, click on the "Others" button under "Analytics Tiles and Dashboards" (you can select multiple Dashboards with Ctrl+Click on the desired Dashboards):
- After choosing the Dashboards, click on "Finished" and then in "Save Changes".
How to share standard dashboards, dashboards, tiles, share, standard , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , Dashboard and YouCalc , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , How To