You want to edit fields or add an attachment in a Sales Quote or Sales Order but the fields and buttons are greyed out.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Open the Sales Order 123 (123 represents the sales order ID).
- Go to the Attachments facet.
Result: the Add button is greyed out, and other fields in the header are greyed out too.
You are using an external scenario and the document type has Maintenance Mode External.
This is the system expected behavior.
The fields are only available for internal quotes and orders. To maintain the document as internal, follow the below steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Overview facet.
- Open the fine-tune activity Sales Orders.
- Click Maintain Document Types.
- Maintain the required document type as Internal.
attachment, greyed out, sales orders, sales quotes, external , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , Problem