You run the Report: Financial Statement and you notice that General Ledger Accounts that are not assigned to the reporting structure show in the report.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Go to the Design Report view.
- Show All and search for Financial Statement.
- Filter for the report ID: XYZ_XYZ (XYZ_XYZ stands for the ID of the report).
- Click on the report name.
- Run the report with the required selections.
On the report generated, there appears some General Ledger Accounts that are not assigned to the reporting structure.
This report can also be opened in the General Ledger work center.
- The not assigned General Ledger Accounts are not seen as part of the reporting structure. They are outside the reporting structure under Not Assigned node. This can be seen by selecting View > Financial Statement > Not Assigned Balance Sheet And In (s). This shows the balances on accounts not assigned to the reporting structure.
- The General Ledger Accounts assigned to the reporting structure are Net Profit/Loss/Profit etc.
You can see this as part of the Financial Statements view which has hierarchical node structure.
- All General Ledger Accounts will be shown in the report whether or not they are assigned to the given structure.
This is how the report is designed and it is the correct system behaviour.
Financial Statement Report Structure, Structure de Rapport Financier , KBA , SRD-FIN-ANA , Analytics Content , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , Problem