Users are unable to see candidate interviews to be scheduled when using Interview Scheduling.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Move Candidate into the status on the pipeline configured for interviewAssessment
- Go to Interview Scheduling
- Screen shows no Interviews to be scheduled (Blank Screen)
- Wrong configuration in the XML.
- Interview Assessment Permissions have not synced with the system.
Most common reason for Interviews not appearing in Interview Scheduling.
- The job requistion has been closed and the candidate is in the Interview Status.
- In case this is related to wrong configuration in the XML:
- You will need to check if the user has permission to initiate the interviewAssessment in the XML.
- The statuses are case sensitive, so a space wrongly added or a letter in upper case when it doesn't have, etc. The status should match the Status Name.
After checking the configuration in the XML, the permissions for this field or the template have not synched to the system. Then, please, do the following:
**Please note that your partner will need to perform this action as it requires access to provisioning**
- Access Provisioning
- Download the Job Requisition Template.
- Re upload the Job Requisition Template.
Candidate not appearing in interview scheduling, Interview Scheduling has no jobs, candidate, appear, not, showing, up, appearing, interview, scheduling, assessment, template, job, requisition, jobs, initiate, schedule, recruiter, hiring, manager. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , Problem