Upon accessing an item through the catalog or on a user's learning plan, we are faced with the error "The item is no longer active or you no longer have access to this item".
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management Solution (LMS) - b1808
Reproducing the Issue
- Enable Course Home under LMS_ADMIN
- Create an Instructor Led Item
- Have the Item ID with an apostrophe. Example: Test Item's
- Place the item into the catalog
- Have the user navigate to the item and attempt to access the course details
- The user will not have access to the item
Item ID's that have special characters are being blocked due to security settings.
As Item IDs cannot be modified, please disable Course Home until b1811.
- Go to System Admin -> Configuration -> System Configuration
- Edit the LMS_ADMIN property file
- Set enableCourseHome=false
The fix is released in b1811 as per internal ticket LRN-44990
course home lms successfactors the item longer active or you no longer access instructor led course catalog error , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , LMS Items , Problem