In the Contacts OWL, you have executed a search for Contacts with Email Is Initial (should return only Contacts where there is no email maintained) However, Contacts with an Email Address are visible in the search results.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Contacts view.
- Open the Advanced Filter.
- In the Email field, select the More options icon. (Issue not specific to the E-mail field)
- Select the Is initial value from the Options field.
- Select the Ok button.
- Now select the Go button.
- Contacts with an Email address are visible in the results.
The Contact OWL searches in all Contact Relationships not only in the default Contact Relationship as shown in the OWL result.
If a Contact has a relationship maintained with an Account/s in the Relationships tab, and an Email is maintained, then this will appear in the search results.
If you do not want this behaviour, as of now our reccomendation is to remove these Relationships from the respective Contacts. In a future release, our development colleagues plan to implement a hidden search parameter available that allows restriction to default Contact person relationships only.
KBA , customers , contacts , email , is initial , visible , LOD-CRM-CON , Contact , Problem