You try to set a contact as a partner function within the same business partner payload, however, after replication, even if you set up a new role code and mapping in Cloud for Customer (C4C) for the new partner function, the message is successfull, but the relationship does not appear in the account.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisites: You have a working integration scenario through the interface BusinessPartnerERPReplicationIn.
- Replicate a business partner which has the contact as a partner function.
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Web Service Message Monitor.
- Check the incoming message.
- The message is successfull.
- When checking the business partner in Customers work center > Accounts view: there is no relationship displayed under the Relationships tab.
For ERP partner functions which should create an employee responsible in C4C (when the partner function is an employee), the PartyRoleCode should be filled.
For the others, which create a relationship (accounts and contacts), the BusinessPartnerRelationshipCatagoryCode should be filled.
There are two options:
Option 1: For contacts the BusinessPartnerRelationshipCatagoryCode should be mapped to BUR001.
Option 2: PartnerInternalIDTypeCode should be filled with (Contact ID) in the mapping.
For contacts it is mandatory that the BusinessPartnerRelationshipCatagoryCode is SalesArea dependent, for others it is recommended; and mandatory for bidirectional replication. (Non-sales area dependent is only for legacy support.)
Contact Partner Function, Business Partner Partner Function, Business Partner Contact , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , How To