You are not finding a selection for Revenue or Gain General Ledger in Net Revenue report used for KPI(Key Performance Indicator).
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics work center.
- Go to Design Reports view.
- Select and open the Net Revenue - Report.
Run the report with default selection criteria, where the Net Revenue Report Do Not List the General Ledger Type : Revenue or Gain.
The Net Revenue report is applicable only for those customers using the Business In Focus app.
Scoping Question can be checked under the below path.
- Edit Project Scope and navigate till Question.
- Select Built-In Service and Support and select System Management.
- Select Analytics and check Question SAP Business in Focus Mobile App.
In case, if you want GL account data for revenue/cost postings, you can view the Report: Profit Overview by Key Figure in Cost and Revenue work center.
Net Revenue Report, Business In Focus , KBA , SRD-FIN-ANA , Analytics Content , Problem