Standard field "Data-Source" does not change values during rehire of an employee (Employee was terminated and is being rehired).
- SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure optional standard field called "data-Source" in the job information section (See example screenshot below)
- Hire a new employee (either import, using UI or coming from ONB or RCM)
- Note how field will properly show value after hire for this field (Example for Import you will see "IMP")
- Now terminate this employee
- go through the Rehire process now for this same employee and note how you still will see/get the original value and not the new hire method value (new datasource).
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- This is by design.
- This specific field will always get the data from the original hire process of when the User/employee was created and it will not change or modify during any rehire activities.
- It is purely meant to show on how originally this userid was entered into the instance and not how it is modified/altered afterwards (through potential rehiring etc).
datasource, data source, rehire, re-hire, imp, ONB, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information & Job Relationships , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , Hire & Rehire Wizards , Problem