When using Job Profile Builder Integration all operators are unable to see job requisition details even though they have permissions.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting Tab
- Select the impacted Job requsition
- See Job requisition details missing
- Cause 01: The Job Role linked to the Job requisition has been deleted.
- Cause 02: The picklist is not defined for a search filter in the Career Search Settings
Cause 01:Since the Job Role has been deleted you will need to associate a new role to the affected job requistion.
- Go to Admin Center -> Manage Data. The logged in user should have permission to view and edit 'Job Profile'.
- In 'Search' , select 'Job Profile' and in the drop down next to it type and search for the job requisition name that is expriencing the issue. Select to view this 'Job Profile'.
- Verify that for this job profile the '* role' field is empty and also that the submodule for this is "RCM".
- Edit this job profile using "Take Action -> Make Correction".
- Select an appropriate 'role' and save this job profile.
- Navigate to recruiting tab and open the imapcted job req. It should now open fine with no issues.
*Note you may have many Requistions with the same name you will have to search through each Job requisition that is missing a Role.
Cause 02: The picklist for the filter fields must be correctly configured in both Internal and External Career Search Settings.
- Go to Admin Center -> Internal and External Career Search Settings
- Scroll down the page and check if any of the filter fields thata re listed in the XML do not have a picklist associated here.
- Check both tabs at the top: External Site and Internal Site
Unable to see Job Requisition details, Manage Data, Job requisition details missing, Job requisition blank , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem