You received the below error message while trying to migrate Task Activities using the migration tool:
"Creation of a CRM Document flow is disabled; edit value conversion"
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center, in Overview view.
- Search for the activity Migration of Task Activities and open it.
- Click on Migrate task activities using the migration tool.
- Select the template and click on Execute Migration, then on Step by Step.
- Get the error message during the Validation step.
The error message is displayed, because the creation of CRM document flow is disabled in the migration tool, it has to be manually enabled to accept the reference of Leads or Opportunities in the template.
To enable the CRM document flow, follow the steps below:
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 from the Steps to Reproduce section.
- Click on Next, to go to the Convert Values step.
- Click on the task Review Settings for Create CRM document flow.
- Change the Field Value from No to Yes.
- Click on the Confirm Field Value button.
This will enable the referencing of Leads and Opportunities in the Task Activities during the migration.
migration of task activities, CRM document flow, BTD reference , KBA , LOD-LE-AM , Activity Management , LOD-LE-MIG-MWB , LEAP Migration workbench , Problem