When clicking on View Profile in RMK site, appears an Application Error.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- On RMK site, click on the View Profile/Sign-In link
- You will get an Error : The requested operation is not available.
A possible cause is that the Microsite ID does not match on RCM and RMK.
Verify the Microsite ID on RMK according to the following steps:
- On Career Site Builder, click on Tools
- Brand Management
- Verify the Microsite ID column for the brand where you got the Application Error
RCM (SuccessFactors Instance):
- Admin Center
- Manage Recruiting Sites
- On the site that you are having the application error, click on Take Action
- On the Site URL, you will see that the Microsite ID does not match the one in RMK
After perfoming the steps above, copy the Microsite ID from RCM and copy it to RMK according to the following steps:
- On Brand Management, edit the brand desired
- Paste the ID on the Microsite ID field
- Click on Update
3fff9cf36cabc57b7a4a15c290a7bed7c6e51ac7, microsite, micrositeID, Microsite ID, No row with the given identifier exists , KBA , 96d6864a1d3e5e46e2e814d0e2561b841f151faa , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem