Customer is trying to add some user to a Permission Group but the permissions assigned to that group are not being granted to this new user.
When trying to update the active membership of the group, it goes to 0.
SAP SuccessFactors Platform / BizX.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Set User Permissions > Manage Permission Groups
- Access the group
- In Choose Group Members section, add a People Pool using "User" category
- In the pop-up window that opens, type the username of the user and click on Done
- In the Active Group Membership portlet, click on Update (It will show 0)
- Verify the roles assigned to this group on "Granted Permission Roles"
- Go to Admin Center > Set User Permissions > View User Permissions
- Search for the user and check that the permissions from the roles assigned to the group are not granted
One of the people pool in the "Exclude these people from the group" section has a rule using an inactive user.
- Check all the users configured in the People Pools to exclude the people from the group and make sure that all of them are active.
- To check if some user is active or inactive, you can export the UDF with Employee Export feature and check the Status column.
RBP, Manage Permission Groups, Groups, Active Membership , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , Problem