You are trying to add the price component 'Surcharge' in the pane Total Pricing of a sales quote or sales order, but it is not available, even thought you maintained the Total Display as 'Yes' for it in the fine tune activity Configure Price Strategy.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Open the sales quote ABC (ABC represents the sales quote ID).
- Go to the Pricing facet.
- Press 'Add Row' to in the 'Total Pricing' pane.
- 'Surcharge' is not available.
'Surcharge' is only supported in the Item Pricing and can not be added to the Total Pricing of the quote/order.
This is the expected system behavior.
Internal Pricing, Price Component, Surcharge, Sales Quote, Sales Order , KBA , LOD-LE-PRC-PC , Price Calculation , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , Problem