You cannot see 'Upgrade Center' listed in 'Check Tool' drop-down menu.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in into SuccessFactors Production or Staging instance
- Go to Check Tool feature
- Look for 'Upgrade Center' in the Application drop down
In provisioning the feature 'Enable Upgrade Center Permission - requires "Role-based Permission" is not enabled
Please check with the following steps:
- Go to the “Provisioning” page and select the corresponding company
- Go to the “Company Settings” page
- Have the item “checked”: Enable Upgrade Center Permission - requires "Role-based Permission".
Note: If you have partner or consultant team they have access to provisioning and can support you with this task. Otherwise, kindly create a ticket to Cloud Product Support Team under the following component: LOD-SF-PLT-PRV, and we will proceed accordingly.
2472648 - Check Tool: How to check your SuccessFactors configuration
check tool, provisioning, upgrade center , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , Problem