- How to set up Filters for Recruiting V2 Secured dashboards
- Is it possible to set filter for Recruiting V2?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
Recruiting V2 Secured
- The Recruiting Filters for Dashboards are set up in Provisioning > Recruiting Security Field Setup
- Detailed Requisition Rights must be provided to the user running the dashboard. Please refer 2082105 - Ad Hoc Recruiting V2 Secured Reports - Recruiting Management
- After that you can go to Manage Dashboards > Manage Dashboard Filters and define which filters will be available running the Dashboards:
- The filters can be found under the Filter Panel of the Dashboard or Tile:
This domain does not support filters or people scope in Adhoc and Dashboards:
Note: The filters mentioned in this KBA are related to the Filter Panel of Dashboards and Tiles.
However, the static filters from the Tile Builder are different filters. They are available for both domains and, if prompted, can be selected under the More section of the Filter Panel.
Recruiting Security Field Setup Manage Dashboard Filters for Recruiting tile prompt , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , How To