When you try to import a model or data from an SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC NW) model into an SAP Analytics Cloud model (SAC) the following error occurs:
- Fiscal Time is only allowed for Granularities “Month” and “Day”.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018
Incorrectly specified levels in the time dimension.
- Modify the time dimension so that the level 'YEAR', 'MONTH' and 'QUARTER' are not used for incorrect time members.
- See the following article on how to set up a correct half year time dimension member: 1744366 - How to configure half year node / member in the Time dimension.
- 1744366 - How to configure half year node in Time dimension
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Issue importing BPC Data with Daily granularity Date (YYYY.MM.DD) , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem