How to get the audit logs for Recruiting templates?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
You can get the Audit Logs through Manage Templates in Admin Center. For that, you can do the following:
- Go to Admin Center;
- Click on Recruiting > Manage Templates;
- Click on 'Recruiting Management' tab;
- Select the template you want to check the logs;
- On the upper right corner, right next to the Template Name field, there will be 'View Audit Trail';
- In 'View Audit Trail', there will be the information of Changed By, Changed On, Version, XML for downloading and the option to Restore that version of the current template.
NOTE: This is only available if you have Manage Templates for RCM enabled in Provisioning (the backend of your system).
In case you don't have it enabled, please, check this KBA: 2157630 - Enabling Manage Templates in Recruiting.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To