When importing Open Content Network courses into the LMS, upon checking the content object's launch URL, the OrgID is missing. When the course is initially launched, there might be an error until it is relaunched.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management Solution (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Setup Open Content Network Integration
- Go to Learning -> Content Network -> Import content
- Go to Learning -> Items -> Search for an item that was imported and find the Content Object ID
- Go to Content -> Content Objects -> Find the Content Object -> Select and choose Launch Method
- Notice that the Filename path is missing the OrgID
This is expected behavior as the OrgID is added upon launch of the content object.
If you face the error when launching the content, please relaunch as the OrgID was updated upon that initial launch of the content.
open content network ocn error launch orgID object HMM coursera Lynda LinkedIn LiL opensesame , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-OCN , Open Content Network , Problem