Unable to authenticate when building connection after integrating SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) & SAP Marketing Cloud. See the below error:
"Unable to authenticate. Please ensure your credentials are valid."
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.
- A mismatch of URL in Provider Name for OAuth 2.0 Identity Provider Configuration in SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Marketing Cloud.
- Both SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Marketing Cloud must use the same SAP Cloud Identity Provider (IDP). Provider Name section should have the same URL in SAC Configuration and SAP Marketing Cloud (Communications system > SAC > Provider Name) under OAuth 2.0 Identity Provider. Pelase see Integration Guide for step by step workflow.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-BR , Digital Boardroom (DiBo) , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning Functionality, Planning Models , LOD-ANA-PR , Predictive Scenarios, Smart Predict , Problem