The OData query that was created via the Build OData Queries in data sources does not work. It results in the error message 'The request URI is not valid' (in Chrome only).
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Make sure your system is set up for this OData service as described in the help center article 'OData API for Data Sources'.
- Go to the Business Analytics work center, view Design Data Sources.
- Search for your data source and make sure it is exposed.
- Click on Build OData Queries.
- Make the required selections and set filters if needed and click on Generate Data Query.
- Copy the link the is displayed in the OData Query box and paste it into a browser.
The link will not work. In Chrome, you will see the error message 'The request URI is not valid'.
Your user is a business user, however this service is only enabled for technical users.
When logging into OData, make sure you use the technical user defined in the communication arrangement (see step 2 of the mentioned help center article).
Help Center: OData API for Data Sources
OData, data source, analytics, generate data query, generate metadata query, the request URI is not valid , KBA , the request url is not valid , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem